Size / Weight: 30 ml – 10 ml Travelsize
- facial redness
- fine lines and wrinkles
- dryness and irritation
- dull, inconsistent texture
- scarring and loss of skin volume
After cleansing and toning, dot 4 to 5 drops on your palm and massage onto your face, neck, and décolleté. May also add to your favorite sunscreen or foundation for an ambient glow.
As a part of your Agent Nateur holi (trinity) ritual: After cleansing, add 3 to 5 pumps of holi (water) to the palm of your hand and gently pat into skin. Then, mix a dash of holi (c) with 3 spritzes of holi (water) or filtered water and apply to the complexion. To finish, massage holi (oil) into the face, neck and décolleté.
Suitable for all skin types.
Jena’s Notes: Mix with your favorite sunscreen or foundation for a luminous finish.
You can even add a little holi (water) for a light, dewy look. Our holi (trinity) regime will also boost the benefits.
- non-gmo, vegan, and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
More about Agent Nateur
Jena Covello on The Green Belle Podcast.
I was so happy to be on The Green Belle’s Podcast! The Breakdown:
- Intro of Jena Covello’s own holistic health journey and how she started Agent Nateur
- Aluminum-free deodorant and the importance of it