❤ For all orders of €200 and above, receive a complimentary Vemel Discovery Set (worth €20) ❤
A results-driven green beauty brand with luxury natural deodorant sticks and skincare products
Agent Nateur is dedicated to sourcing powerful, non-toxic ingredients.
After years of dealing with hormone-related health issues like endometriosis and adenomyosis, Jena Covello started the company. She developed the first deodorant without aluminum for Agent Nateur out of a desire to find pure, natural cosmetic and beauty goods. The company now sells a variety of high-end green skincare products. Jenna collaborates with chemists to create products that are lovely, nutritious, and perform as promised in an effort to transform the image of luxury cosmetics.
The icing on the cake? These products smell wonderful.
Discover Agent Nateur’s line of well-formulated, pure beauty products.
More about Agent Nateur
Jena Covello: Creator, Founder and Teacher
Jena Covello embarked on a journey that would fundamentally alter the direction of her life when she was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis at the age of 23. After suffering from pain for years, undergoing five surgeries, and receiving numerous conflicting diagnoses from Western doctors, Jena started working with a holistic doctor and started learning about alternative treatments for her ailments. After finding that aluminum-based deodorant had an unfavorable effect on the endocrine system, Jena decided to stop using it. This choice eventually resulted in the creation of Agent Nateur's signature product, the holi(stick) deodorant
The Californian company, founded by passionate entrepreneur Jena Covello, is a genuine icon of green beauty. It offers a compassionate, conscientious, holistic view of beauty through a magnificent range of treatments that leave nothing to chance. This line of treatments, developed by an indefatigable perfectionist, offers 100 percent natural formulas with the best organic or ethically harvested wild ingredients, all of which have Ecocert certification. Agent Nateur encourages a conscientious way of living in addition to offering experiences. With unmatched sensoriality, without superfluity or sacrifice on effectiveness.
Frequently asked questoins
A very medicinal ingredient in holi(body) that does wonders for those of you who suffer from psoriasis. That Ingredient is Orza Sativa– a Japanese rice bran oil that is Full of antioxidants, vitamins B and E, and wonderful natural emollients.
Psoriasis is one of the commonest chronic inflammatory disorders. If you have psoriasis flare ups, you’re not alone—2 to 3 percent of the total population suffer from this condition.This skin disease results from a complex and dynamic interplay between genetic and environmental factors that trigger an excessive inflammatory response in the skin.
A study was done aiming to evaluate the role of Orza sativa in alleviating the symptoms of psoriasis .The results showed that the rice extract reduced the severity of psoriasis by “decreasing the epidermal thickness, acanthosis, hyperkeratosis, epidermal inflammation and degree of apoptosis induction via caspase-3,increasing the expression levels of anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10 and TGF-β), reducing the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, IL-8, IL-20, IL-22 and TNF-α), chemokines (CCL-20) and anti-microbial peptides (psoriasinand β-defensin), enhancing the antioxidative property (Nrf-2),downregulating the levels of psoriasis-associated genes (psoriasin, β-defensin, koebnerisin 15L and koebnerisin 15S) andupregulating the levels of psoriasis-improving genes (caspase-14, involucrin and filaggrin) Thus, the extract appears to exert therapeutic effects on psoriasis through its antioxidative and immunomodulatory properties”
Here’s an amazing fun fact that is really mind blowing. Our skin is our largest organ in the body. There’s a whole ecosystem living on our skin that’s made of billions of bacteria, microbes, fungi and virus’s! Working in unison with our skin barrier, our skin microbiome protects the body from external sensitivities and different types of pathogenic invasions. When our microbiome is flourishing and balanced our skin looks gorgeous and feels healthy, but when we tamper with this ecosystem our skins defence system fails and we start to deal with a broken skin barrier. Our skin barrier is our first line of defence! When this barrier becomes damaged our skin becomes vulnerable. Irritants and allergens seep in and water evaporates leaving the skin dull, dry, dehydrated, and prone to inflammation. What’s key here is diversity and keeping this ecosystem in balance!
- Use a daily cleanser that is oil based like our Holi(cleanse) that is gentle and wont strip away the skin barrier
- Pay attention to your diet and eat nourishing foods that feed the gut microbiome. We have something called the gut-brain-skin axis which shows that the bacteria we have residing in the gut influences all the bacteria we have on our skin and vice vera.
- Get full spectrum sunlight on the skin
- Protect the skin barrier integrity using products that keep the skins PH balanced and moisturized. All of my skincare products are full of ingredient’s that help heal your skin and retain more water. This water retention helps the enzymes on your skin work optimally! These ingredients include things like hyaluronic acid, fatty acids.
- Replace other acids that dry out the skin and damage the skin barrier for lactic acid found in my acid (wash) lactic acid brightening cleanser which increases moisture levels in the skin by binding to water! Unlike other acids that weaken the skin barrier, lactic acid strengthens it by encouraging it to make more ceramides. These protect the skin from pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Reduce your stress levels as your skin is an extension of your nervous system
- Make sure to hydrate on the cellular level. Your cells loose water throughout the day through things like physical activity, environmental pollution and generally just living life. Keeping the body hydrated is fundamental! The skin is always a last priority so if the body is lacking proper hydration the skin will be the first to suffer. Thing is, drinking water doesn’t guarantee hydration as this water needs to get inside your cells! Fiber helps your body absorb water at a higher level so eating things like fruits and vegetables are sometimes more hydrating than drinking water itself. To build a charge necessary for proper hydration you can use electrolytes to increase the charge across membranes.
- Reimagining Fertility in Your 40s
- Tanning Without the Toxins: Embracing Safe and Effective Sunscreens for Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Self-Love: Your Guide to Intimate Care
- Agent Nateur: The Luxurious, Eco-Friendly Skincare Brand You Need to Know
- I should always love myself first, and you should too
- The science and magic of Pearl Powder
- The Skin Barrier Protector: Lactic Acid
- A sweet solution to sweet supple skin: Manuka Honey