Our Best Skin Evers renew the face and bedew the body and with grace.
These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturize, and nourish the skin.
All of our Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gypsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
Directions: Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever™
- Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
- Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
- Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of our Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow Serum, SoothSayer Serum, Royal Rose CoQ10 Serum, Sandalwood Serum Supreme, Chocolate Karat Serum, or Open Sky Eye Serum) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (SunDew Vitamin D Crème, Rose Glow Face Creme, All Seeing Eye Creme, or Maverick Face Creme) will satisfy.
You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
Directions: Using Best Skin Ever™ on your Body after a Bath or Shower
- Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
- Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
- Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
- Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate