❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ Less pranking! More saving! 15% discount on NUORI this week!
Facial Cupping Set
Give your face a quick, natural facelift. Traditional Chinese Medicine uses face cupping as a treatment to sculpt, lift, and de-puff the face. Show off your best side.
High-quality cupping set for the face.
Handmade quality of real glass with strong suction power. Easy to clean by removing the skin-friendly silicone ball. Packaged in a white box so it is well protected during transport and use.
Face cupping softly lifts, stretches, and massages the skin and muscles using small, malleable cups.
Blood is drawn into the area of the skin beneath the cup by the suction effect. This floods the surrounding tissue with new blood and encourages the growth of new blood vessels.
Furthermore, cupping encourages sterile inflammation. Trauma without pathogens takes the form of sterile inflammation. With cupping, mechanical trauma is the cause.
The vacuum-like suction tears and micro traumatizes the tissues by separating their various layers. As a result, the region is flooded with white blood cells, platelets, and other healing agents.
- Enhance the flow of blood rich in oxygen
- Bolster the connective tissues and skin
- Increase collagen-producing cells’ activity
- Relax muscle tension
Which results in
- Lessen the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Brighten skin
- Trim your neck, décolletage, chin, and jawline
- Decrease puffiness
- Increase nutrition delivery and product absorption
- Control oil production
There shouldn’t be any bruises from facial cupping. If the cup is left in the same spot for too long, bruising could develop. Keep the cup moving since discoloration can happen in as little as five seconds.
This set contains 4 different cups, in different sizes, each for a different part of your face
How to use
- After cleansing, gently wipe your face dry.
- To alleviate any tension, gently massage your face with your hands.
- Applying a thin layer of face oil to your skin before moving the cups is optional, but it may help reduce your chance of bruising.
- Apply a tiny cup first to your chin and the area surrounding your mouth. Go to a different location while keeping the cup in place for a short while.
- As necessary, such as when you reach your forehead, switch from smaller to larger cups.
- Repeat until all targeted regions have been effectively cupped.
- Cleanse your face and pat it dry if you used facial oil. If not, spritz your skin with warm water to reopen your pores.
- Maintain your skincare or beautification regimen. Applying facial cupping is recommended as it increases product absorption.
The delicate skin around your lips, along your nose and T-zone, and beneath your eyes and brows responds best to smaller cups. Bigger cups are best used on areas of skin with more surface area, such as your forehead, cheeks, and jawline.
Afterward, you can have little redness and irritability. This is typical and will pass in a few hours.
Are there any other side effects or risks?
Some adverse effects are conceivable despite the fact that facial cupping is typically regarded as harmless. These frequently happen during or right after the treatment.
You might momentarily encounter:
- nausea and chills
More about Dutch Health Store
At Dutch Health Store we always stand behind the products we sell, which is an absolute prerequisite for us to include them in our assortment. But we are also stubborn, and think that some products could be even better. Or prettier... Or more special. That's why we set up our own line in articles that are produced according to our ideas, naturally taking into account the high standards that we also apply to the products we buy. Often provided with our own logo, the well-known Dutch tulip, because of course we remain proud of our beautiful country.
The assortment of our own brand will be expanded regularly, so keep an eye on us!
There are no reviews yet.