❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ 10% DISCOUNT STOREWIDE (16-22 sept)
Dentalcidin®LS Liposomal Rinse
Revitalizes Gums & Freshens Breath * With Biocidin / Natural Mint
Dentalcidin® LS Benefits
- CoQ10, quercetin, clove, and myrrh promote gum and gingival health
- Liposomal technology for deeper penetration in the periodontal area
- Perfect for use following flossing to reduce the spread of potentially dangerous microorganisms
- supports the equilibrium of the oral microbiome for overall health
- Biofilm-disrupting and tissue-soothing broad-spectrum botanicals
Dentalcidin® LS Features
- Contains Biocidin® Botanical Blend, a product that is 99% organic.
- Fluoride-free, 100% plant-based, and professional strength; no artificial components
- Natural mint flavor that is refreshing
- Recyclable containers
- Both adults and children can use this 2 years old and up
Periodontal issues are common and can lead to systemic concerns. Dentalcidin® LS utilizes the powerful liposomal form of Biocidin
®, our broad-spectrum blend of 18 botanicals, to support periodontal and gingival health.*
Research shows that the transcellular absorption of the liposomal Biocidin® in Dentalcidin® LS oral rinse is 74% higher than liquid Biocidin®. That means breakthrough oral care that offers deeper activity in the periodontal area while disrupting plaque.* Added botanicals provide antioxidant and tissue-soothing activity.*
Dentalcidin® LS Liposomal Rinse is the second step of our two-step Dentalcidin® Oral Care System. For the greatest benefit, use with Dentalcidin® Oral Microbiome Toothpaste.
Because research shows that Microbes Matter®
How to use
Swish with 2 pumps for 1-2 minutes, then spit. Use 2-3 times daily after brushing with Dentalcidin® Toothpaste and flossing.
Store at room temperature.
Natural / Organic ingredients
Biocidin (Bilberry fruit extract, Grape seed extract, Shiitake mushroom extract, Golden Seal root, Noni fruit extract, Garlic bulb, White Willow bark, Milk Thistle seed, Raspberry fruit, Echinacea Purpurea plant extract, Echinacea Angustifolia root, Black Walnut hull, Black Walnut leaf, Lavender oil, Oregano oil, Galbanum oil, Tea Tree oil, Fumitory aerial parts extract, Gentian Lutea root) Myrrh resin, Clove bud oil, Peppermint leaf oil, Quercetin, CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
Other Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, purified water, phospholipids (from sunflower seed lecithin), ethanol (sourced from potato and/or sugar cane), tocofersolan, acacia gum, natural mixed tocopherols
More about Biocidin Botanicals
Rooted in the legacy of Rachel Fresco, a visionary who intertwined her intimate knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine with the revelations of modern-day science, Biocidin Botanicals stands as a testament to holistic healing. With more than three decades of pioneering research and botanical mastery, we're not just another brand; we're a movement, committed to redefining health through the power of plants.
Why are microbes so important? Our bodies are vast universes teeming with microbes. To give you a perspective, the number of microbes in our system outnumbers the stars in the Milky Way. They are more prevalent than our own cells. And these microscopic beings are not just passive residents; they are active participants in the intricate dance of our existence.
Deciphering the Microbiome: Although the term “microbiome” gained traction only two decades ago, it has become a cornerstone of modern health discussions. The microbiome encompasses all microorganisms living in harmony within us - be it bacteria, viruses, or fungi. The depth and breadth of their influence on our health have only recently been recognized and explored.
Roles of Microbes in Health: These minuscule entities are not just squatters; they are active contributors to our health. Over 100,000 scientific studies stand as testament to the vital role microbes play:
Immunity Boosters: They help in developing our immune system's strength and tolerance.
- Nutrient Factories: These tiny workers assist in nutrient synthesis.
- Guardians of Health: They provide protection against potential invaders.
- Healers: They play a pivotal role in tissue repair and healing.
- And More: From hydration to myriad other health aspects, they’re indispensable.