❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ A free Organic Cotton Face Cloth (orders €125 +)
Holi (crème) Filter Face Crème
The much-anticipated holi (crème) filtering face cream has finally arrived!
The long-awaited, sumptuous Holi (crème) filter face cream has finally been released. It has been designed to rapidly revitalize any type of skin, even the most delicate or prone to acne. Holi (crème), which can be used morning, noon, or night, is brimming with natural nutrients and potent active ingredients that soothe, nourish, and prime skin in addition to providing exceptional hydration and improving the appearance of skin texture.
Holi (crème) is made without petroleum (as well as without fragrance or essential oils) and is instead made with a cutting-edge, patented, eco-certified, environmentally friendly emollient that glides onto skin and leaves it with a matte, filtered finish while providing intense hydration and preventing pore clogging.
This formulation’s six cutting-edge, proprietary active components provide it both strength and tranquility. Even the most sensitive skin is soothed, cared for, and moisturized by cucumber distillate. While Daisy Extract acts as a natural skin-evening agent that helps to nurture a balanced, even but luminous complexion and radiant skin, Solanum Lycopersicum Tomato Fruit Extract is packed full of UV-absorbing, colorless carotenoids that help to protect your skin against free-radical-induced damage and light absorption. Olus Oil, Squalene, and Vitamin E work together to nourish smooth, bright skin and to deeply hydrate, replenish, and support dermal nutrients.Manuka honey is incredibly anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial when applied topically, and calcium ketogluconate, a non-toxic, natural complex chemical with a French patent, aids in regaining the skin’s suppleness for a youthful, plump appearance. The user’s face seems sculpted and molded as a result of this combo. Holi (crème) has a soothing, non-clogging, ultra-light texture that never leaves your skin feeling heaviness while deeply hydrating, reviving, and loving your skin, neck, and decolletage.
The ultimate surface hydration for a visibly softer and smoother appearance without the shine, without the grease, and without the oils delivers a fresh, light, matte-like finish with an instant hydration and health boost.
Even the most delicate, acne-prone skin types can use this hydrating and nourishing 50ml product. Holi (crème) is ideal as the last step in your Agent Nateur skincare regimen or as a base to prepare your skin for delicate, dewy, and light makeup application. It can be used daily. For a more elevated experience, combine with the Agent Nateur Holy Trinity.
Size: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
How to Use
Apply 3-5 pumps to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. avoid eyes, directly with the holi (trinity) or after.
Jena’s notes – I love to mix holi (crème) in the palm of my hand with the holi (trinity) and then I apply to my face every morning. It is the perfect makeup primer!
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract – a concentrated premium extract of red tomato, packed full of rare, UV-absorbing, colorless carotenoids, the superior properties of the tomato fruit extract helps to protect against light absorbance and protect skin against free-radical induced damage. Also acting as free-radical quenchers, anti-inflammatory agents, and inhibitors of melanin production, this extract provides an incredible foundation for a healthy, protected complexion. Also rich in antioxidant nutrients like lycopene, and high in Vitamin C and E, this powerful cocktail of ingredients not only helps to shield against external stressors but also helps to nourish the skin at a cellular level.
- Cistus Incanus Flower Extract – packed full of polyphenols, this is the perfect active ingredient to improve the appearance of skin affected by stress and anxiety. Cistus incanus, known as the rock rose, is a plant-based extract and powerful ingredient that impacts the stress receptors in the body and mimics the effects of meditation by preventing proinflammatory cytokine production. It reportedly also strengthens the body’s defense system and helps to prevent damage to the skin barrier.
- Beetroot extract and hydrolyzed corn starch – beetroot extract loaded with antioxidants is a powerful cocktail of valuable minerals including Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, folate, potassium, manganese, phosphorus and iron, helping to refine skin’s texture and reduce dead skin cells. Hydrolyzed corn starch, high in Vitamin A, helps to reduce the look of age spots, diminish the signs of aging and help skin to look visibly younger, revitalized and radiant.
- Pitaya extract – rich in antioxidants that restore the youthful-look of skin and reduce visible signs of aging. This nourishing fruit’s high vitamin C content helps holi (crème) to brighten the complexion’s appearance while its organic proteins and enzymes boost hydration, leaving skin soft and supple.
- Daisy flower – extracted from organic daisy flowers, the daisy flower extract is a natural skin-evening agent that helps to nurture a balanced, even but luminous complexion and radiant skin. Packed full of organic compounds and amino acids that naturally brighten the look of skin while reducing the appearance of age spots and dark undereye circles, daisy flower influences cellular pathways in the body that help to manage and even pigmentation and reduce the appearance of age spots.
- Calcium Ketogluconate – a French-patented natural complex molecule that helps restore the skin’s elasticity for a youthful, plump appearance. This non-toxic ingredient has been clinically-tested to smooth fine lines and improve skin’s texture for a sculpted, contoured, and lifted look.
- Cucumber distillate is a calming, cooling and clear extract that helps to naturally nourish, soothe, hydrate and de-puff even the most tired of skin. High in Vitamin C, a powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidant, our cucumber distillate sourced in America, is the perfect ingredient for refreshing, revitalizing and soothing your face, helping to leave your skin hydrated and luminous on a daily basis.
- Squalane, naturally produced in the body, is an exceptional hydrator that supports dermal suppleness and helps to maintain soft, smooth and glowing skin. Non-greasy, non-tacky and non-irritant, this 100% natural phytosqualane is sourced from sustainable olive squalane from Spain that effectively protects against dehydration. Suitable for use on all skin types, this lightweight plant-derived solution is gentle on the skin but deeply moisturizing.
- Olus oil, a blend of 100% natural, additive-free, vegetable derived triglycerides, olus oil is a natural, colorless and odorless cream base that protects, softens and smooths skin as well as forming a protective barrier to prevent the loss of hydration and moisture from within. Packed full of antioxidant Vitamin E, with the ability to easily glide on the skin and leave a smooth and velvet feel, pure olus oil is a deeply moisturizing, nourishing part of the holi (crème) filter face cream that also protects cells from damage. This ingredient is sourced in Germany and is scientifically classified as a safe substance, suitable for all skin types.
- Manuka honey – one of the most unique, powerful and beneficial forms of honey in the world, powered by a high-enzyme content, this potent honey is highly anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimicrobial, making it a wonderful topical ingredient for healthy skin. High in methylglyoxal, manuka honey is thought to promote the appearance of structure growth and regrowth within the skin, as well as hydrating, retaining moisture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin, a powerful humectant attracts water, helping to leave your skin moisturized and smoothed. Sourced from the USA, this moisturizing agent is a fast track to soft skin.
- Tocopherol – antioxidant vitamin E battles free-radical damage while also delivering hydrational benefits, both absorbing water into the skin and keeping it there. With its moisturizing and softening benefits, it can also help to strengthen skin barrier function, while also acting as a natural anti-inflammatory.
Cucumber Distillate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene (and) Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Olus Oil, Manuka Honey, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Calcium Ketogluconate, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
More about Agent Nateur
Quality is our number one priority. Learn more about our clinically tested and backed by science, yet safe and organic ingredients. In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below.
Read More >>
In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below in this Blog. Read More >>
The Star Ingredient: Helichrysum, The immortelle Flower
When I searched the world to formulate my luxury Agent Nateur blends, naturally, Helichrysum was on my creative radar. This essential oil is often referred to as “Immortelle” because the flower does not wither after its picked. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean, this was one of the Greek God Apollos’ favorite features and can be often seen adorning his head. Lucky for you, this beautiful ingredient is in our Agent Nateur holi (oil) formula. Read More >>
Show only reviews in English (0)
There are no reviews yet.