This 5-minute Healthy Caramel Pumpkin Pudding is sweet, creamy and packed full of pumpkin and caramel flavor.
Best of all, it doesn’t require any cooking, is refined sugar free, low fat, eggless, gluten free, and vegan too! This healthy recipe sure won’t weigh you down. You can eat it straight up or use it as a dip for apple slices, crackers , your finger… pretty much everything.
Toss a few ingredients in a blender and you’ll be rewarded with this Healthy Caramel Pumpkin Pudding — a light and airy dessert that you can feel good about eating!
Healthy Caramel Pumpkin Pudding
Servings: 4 Servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
|1½ cups Plain, Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt|
|¾ cup Pumpkin Puree|
|⅓ cup Date Caramal Sauce|
|1 tsp Ground Cinnamon|
|½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|¼ tsp Salt|
|¼ tsp Xanthan Gum|
|Healthy Caramel Pumpkin Pudding|
|Amount Per Serving (1 serving)|
|Calories 130Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 5g31%|
|Vitamin A 7250IU145%|
|Vitamin C 1.7mg2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
- In a blender, add the yogurt, pumpkin puree, caramel sauce, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- While blending, add the xanthan gum. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Serve with coconut whipped cream and an extra drizzle of caramel sauce, or serve as is!
Healthy Date Caramel Sauce
servings: 20 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HR
total time: 1 HR
This 4-ingredient Healthy Date Caramel Sauce is so silky smooth, creamy, rich, and sweet (everything you’d ever expect from caramel), that you’d never know it’s vegan, dairy free, paleo, and low fat with zero sugar added!
- 2packed cups (300g) Pitted Dates
- 2cups Boiling Water
- ⅔cup Light Coconut Milk (canned)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tsp Caramel Flavor
- ¼tsp Salt
- In a heatproof bowl, add the dates and pour the boiling water on top. Let soak for 45 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of the soaking liquid and drain the rest.
- In a high-speed blender add the soaked dates and ½ cup of the reserved liquid. Puree until smooth, adding more water as needed.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, caramel flavor, and salt, and puree until very smooth.
- Pour into a jar, seal tightly, and refrigerate to store. Keeps for ~2 weeks.