❤ For all orders of €200 and above, receive a complimentary Vemel Discovery Set (worth €20) ❤
Zechsal magnesium bodycream
€4,95 – €14,95
Zechsal body cream combines the soothing virtues of shea butter with the restorative effects of pure magnesium.
Rests the skin
- Leaves skin velvety soft
- Is excellent for dry or irritated skin
- Is enriched with shea butter for additional nutrition
- Is perfect for dry hands
- Also suitable for kids.
Contains as much magnesium chloride as the Dead Sea (app. 3%), making it an effective treatment for skin disorders. Zechsal body cream is produced in conformity with the BDIH regulations that apply to natural cosmetics and is 100% natural.
Useful for treating dry, itchy skin. enhances your magnesium balance and softens skin! Zechsal body cream is created in accordance with BDIH standards for natural cosmetics and is 100 percent natural.
How to use
Apply the body cream as necessary. Excellent for the hands and feet. It’s nice to use after using oil or gel. It is ideal for usage with youngsters due to its moderate nature.
Aqua, Glycerin, Distarch Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Parfum, Xanthan Gum.
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.