❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ With every order of Vild Nord you receive 5 free Sticks of the product ‘Care’ by Vild Nord. (see weekly special)
As needed, apply the gel to treat skin disorders. To keep the balance of magnesium, it can also be used in place of magnesium oil.
Designed for skin recovery
• Pure magnesium gel (30% concentration)
• Purifies, hydrates and repairs the skin
• 70% of people with skin conditions benefit
• Restores your magnesium balance
• Suitable for wrappings
It’s simpler to use for massages because it’s in gel form. The gel has a little sticky feeling and mostly draws into the skin. After letting it sit for at least 15 minutes, rinse it off.
Compresses can also be made with zechsal gel. Apply to the painful area (such as the shoulder, neck, or knee) and wrap in hot compresses. After at least fifteen minutes, leave in place to warm the region before rinsing or wiping with a warm towel.
Tip: absorption is much faster when the skin is warm (e.g. after a shower or exercise). Avoid contact with the eyes or superficial wounds. Contact may result in a stinging sensation.
Zechsal gel is being used by an increasing number of people to wash their teeth. This is because it helps the teeth feel incredibly smooth, strengthens the enamel, and maintains the health of the gums. It could take some getting used to the salty taste. Use only a small amount of your regular toothpaste on your toothbrush.
Size: 125 ml
30% magnesium chloride, aqua, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate.
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.