❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ 25% Discount on 4 different brands: Abloom, Oniparaw, Ylumi & La Mysore Skincare
The Innate Life Derma Roller is your new best friend for reviving your scalp and hair follicles.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The Derma Roller has 540 high-strength, medical-grade titanium needles that are designed to stimulate hair follicles that are damaged or inactive, maximize scalp treatment absorption, and promote thicker, newer hair growth.
- 540 high strength titanium micro needles
- Medical grade
- 0.5mm needles
- Activates damaged or dormant hair follicles
- Maximizes absorption of scalp treatments
- Encourages new & fuller hair growth
Using needles that are at least 0.5mm long, microneedling is a technique for making tiny entrance points over your scalp, also referred to as microwounds. Microneedling boosts the effectiveness of hair treatments by encouraging the wound healing process to reawaken follicles for better hair growth and quality.
- Activates damaged or dormant hair follicles. Hair growth goes through 3 phases: anagen (hair growth), catagen (follicle shrinkage), and telogen (hair fall). Microwounds activate the epidermal stem cells and wound healing process for follicles in the telogen phase . This induces regeneration and helps damaged or dormant follicles re-enter the anagen phase, re-activating hair growth.
- Maximizes absorption of scalp treatments. Microwounds increase permeability for reliable & consistent absorption of scalp treatments, compared to oral medications. Direct absorption avoids the need for digestion, which degrades the effectiveness of treatments.
- Encourages new & fuller hair growth. Microneedling triggers revascularization of the skin to bring nourishment to the follicles, induce stem cells for repair by causing micro wounds . The microwounds will function as vasodilators – reactivating and reopening the follicles’ access to receive nourishment, proteins, and nutrients from the body.
Patients with androgenetic alopecia (AGA) experience shorter, weaker hair strands that resemble the body’s invisible hair strands because the damaged hair follicles are decreasing. The follicles undergo a shorter growth phase and develop a greater sensitivity to DHT, which suffocates the follicle by blocking proteins. In the affected locations, this causes a decrease in hair density.
By making tiny incisions, microneedling activates epidermal stem cells and dermal papilla (DP) cells. The dermal papilla (DP), a group of specialized fibroblasts, controls the growth and activity of different follicle cells, which is essential for controlling hair growth and cycle. When signals from the DP cells get to the epidermal stem cells, which are in charge of wound healing, hair follicle regeneration starts.
How to use
Spray rubbing alcohol or sanitizing cleaner on the roller head before use and allow it to dry. Apply light pressure and roll gently on the dry scalp. Roll 5-10 times back and forth on troubled areas or full scalp, at least once a week. Apply your scalp treatment(s) on the full scalp after rolling for maximum absorption. Sanitize the roller head and store the derma roller in the storage container when not in use. Replace every 3-6 months or when needles feel blunt.
CLEANING + SANITATION GUIDE
- Before use, we recommend spraying rubbing alcohol or a sanitizing cleaner on the roller head and allowing it to dry.
- After use, sanitize the roller head and store the derma roller in the storage container.
- We advise using our derma roller on a clean scalp. If your scalp is not freshly clean, we recommend using a damp cotton pad with soapy water or shampoo, lightly dab along your scalp line to clean away oils and buildup, then gently use the Derma Roller
Results may vary with every individual. For best results, consistency is required when using the product. We do not recommend this product for use on your face. We do not recommend this tool for use on highly problematic scalps/skin irritations (such as eczema or psoriasis) due to their increased sensitivity and risk of further irritation.