(Recipe) Strawberry Crumble
This strawberry 🍓 crumble is finger-licking good! And it’s even tastier with a generous dollop of ice-cold creamy coconut yogurt 🥥
🍓250 grams of Strawberries
🍓Lime juice and zest
🍓1 tablespoon of Arrowroot
🍓50 grams of Almond flour
🍓25 grams of Almond shavings
🍓25 grams of Coconut flakes
🍓2 to 3 tablespoons of Olive oil
🍓2 tablespoons of Honey
🍓Pinch of salt
- Clean the strawberries 🍓 and place them in a bowl, add finely chopped fresh basil leaves, freshly ground pepper, and the juice and zest of the lime 🍋.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of arrowroot.
- Mix everything well together and distribute it in an oven dish.
- For the crumble, mix the almond flour, almond shavings, coconut flakes 🥥, olive oil, honey 🍯, and a pinch of salt 🧂 in the bowl. If it’s too dry, add some extra olive oil.
- Spread the crumble over the strawberry mixture.
- Bake the whole thing for about 20 minutes in a preheated convection oven at 180 degrees.
- Is the crumble ready? It’s super delicious to eat warm.
- As an extra I’d like to add a big dollop of coconut yogurt, enjoy your meal!