Fig, Pomegranate, Radicchio, Orange & Feta Salad
- To prepare the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Gradually pour in the oil, continuously whisking, until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a small sharp knife cut o the orange skin. Slice the oranges into approximately 1cm-thick rounds.
- Roughly tear the figs into quarters.
- Roughly tear the radicchio into pieces.
- To assemble, arrange the orange, fig and radicchio on a large serving plate. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Scatter with pomegranate seeds, feta, walnuts and mint. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
|1||Pomegranate, seeds removed|
|150 g||marinated feta, drained and crumbled|
|3⁄4 cup||(80g) walnuts, lightly roasted|
|2||Large handfuls mint leaves, torn|
|1⁄4 cup||(60ml) red wine vinegar (unpasteurised)|
|1 1⁄2||teaspoons Dijon Mustard|
|1||teaspoon raw honey|
|1⁄3 cup||(80ml) extra-virgin olive oil|
|some||Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper|