Vegan Israeli Couscous Salad – a healthy Summer side dish, that’s fresh and tasty!
You can serve it warm or cold, it will be delicious either way. Packed with juicy tomatoes, basil, cucumber and black olives, this is a perfectly light meal for hot Summer days.
(Recipe) Israeli Couscous Salad
This Israeli Couscous Salad is a tasty summer side dish. Made with fresh tomatoes, cucumber and basil.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup dry Israeli couscous
- 15 cherry tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 10 artichoke heart quarters
- 1/2 small purple onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives halved
- 1 thumb vegan feta cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
Cook 1 cup of dry Israeli couscous in salted water, then drain the water.
Add all the chopped veggies, fresh basil, olive oil, salt and pepper, then stir.
Serve warm or cold.