Japanese noodle soup with Foodsporen Reishi extract
Our food supplements can be combined well with your favorite smoothy, granola bowl or evering meal! We give you the healthiest and tastiest recipes with the appropriate Foodsporen extract. This week there is a delicious Japanese noodle soup on the menu for you to enjoy!
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 80 drops foodsporen Reishi extract
- 250 grams fine egg noodles
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1½ liters of water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 4 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 100 g shiitakes
- 1 pak choi
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the ginger and garlic into thin slices, then into small cubes
- Boil the noodles for 6 min.
- Meanwhile, also cook the eggs 6 min.
- Drain the noodles in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain.
- Peel the eggs.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a soup pan and sauté the ginger and garlic for 5 min over low heat.
- Add the water, stock cubes, soy sauce and rice vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, slice the shiitakes.
- Add the shiitakes to the soup and cook for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, slice the pak choi into thin strips and add along with the noodles.
- Warm for a further 2 min on high heat.
- Divide the soup between large bowls.
- Halve the eggs and place 2 egg halves in each bowl.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Add 80 drops (20 per person) of Foodspores Reishi extract and serve.