DIY TOOTH BUTTER CUPS
A mouthful of bustling bacteria just might keep the dentist away. Our bodies are brilliantly designed. When we repopulate our mouth’s microbiome and activate our invisible toothbrush by eliminating what hinders the innate functioning of our bodies, the external maintenance of brushing and flossing is so easy, because our teeth are alive and will respond to our efforts!
The current condition of our mouth can evolve, as enamel can be restored, dentine can be reactivated, saliva can remineralize, and gums can be rejuvenated.
- Gently warm the coconut oil until it becomes a soft enough to stir.
- Add the probiotics, baking soda, and essential oils and the clay or charcoal if desired.
- Drop them into tablespoon sized balls or molds and refrigerate untill hardened.
- To use, pop one butter cup in your mouth, and let it melt.
- Then swish vigorously for 10 minutes and spit.
- 60 ml coconut oil
- 6 probiotic capsules (powder)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 15 Drops of an oganic essential oil like:
Peppermint, Frankincense, Rose Otto, Cardamom, Seabuckthorn, Clove, Happy Gum Drops, Mint + Myrrh, or Yogi Tooth Serum.
- 2 teaspoons Clay or Activated Charcoal