❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ With every order of Vild Nord you receive 5 free Sticks of the product ‘Care’ by Vild Nord. (see weekly special)
Magnesium power pure, enhanced with OptiMSM for faster training and workout recovery!
Only 2 left in stock
Top athletes, including those who participate in cycling, soccer (including in the Major League in the Netherlands), and general athletics, utilize Zechsallsport gel!
- It relaxes the body, drains lactic acid from the muscles and aids recovery
- Daily use ensures flexible muscles and strong bones
- First aid in case of cramps!
Zechsal has created a special formula just for athletes. Zechsallsport has potent, pure magnesium. It is highly biologically available and comes directly from the cleanest source on earth.
The USA-based supplier of organic sulphur described as “the world’s cleanest MSM” is called OptiMSM.
How to use
After (or during) exercise, apply as much gel as you wish to the affected muscles and joints. Use in a compress or repeat frequently throughout the day to treat injuries. In the latter situation, keep the region warm and give the gel at least 15 minutes to absorb. When cramps strike, the gel also acts as a first aid remedy. It operates right away!
Aqua, Magnesiumchloride, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Dimethylsulfon, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Menthol, Parfum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.