❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ A free Organic Cotton Face Cloth (orders €125 +)
Prebiotic and natural. A cutting-edge deodorant with a high magnesium content from the purest source on earth!
- Modern prebiotic deodorant with a high magnesium concentration and a prebiotic effect.
- Strengthens beneficial microorganisms
- Provides natural defense against perspiration odor
- Contains neither aluminum nor perfume.
Unscented: fresh fragrance comes from natural methyl components.
Aluminium-free: no aluminium salts are used.
How to use
For everyday use. The capacity of the roller deodorant is larger (75 ml), and it lasts 50% longer than regular deodorant (50 ml).
It’s critical to understand what to anticipate from this deodorant. Your body may initially react out of a need to eliminate waste materials. This might upset you and irritate your skin. Yet this is the time to be persistent! Allow at least 3 weeks for your body to adjust to the new deodorant.
It might be wise to consume more magnesium if you experience a skin reaction because your mineral balance is probably off. For instance, we advise twice-weekly foot spas or regular application of magnesium oil. Then what? Your body odor will totally go after your magnesium balance has been restored!
Tip: it will take around three weeks for the bacterial balance in the underarms to grow accustomed to the new deodorant. After this, you’ll notice maximum performance!
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Magnesium Chloride, Propanediol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Triethylcitrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.
There are no reviews yet.