❤️ with every Mette Picaut order of €50+ you'll receive a complimentary full-size product of Mette Picaut for FREE❤️
Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Shine boost from our Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover, a refreshing face cleanser with intense moisturizing properties and omega acids that remove any extra oil on the skin.
Only 2 left in stock
While Coconut Extract and a nourishing combination of other essential skin care ingredients refresh and renew the skin for a radiant appearance, Watermelon Oil, which is recognized for having a very high water content, helps to tone and replace the moisture in the skin. You can try to balance your natural sebum protection and get rid of the daily grime that has built up on your face by using this cleanser. Watermelon seed oil contains antioxidants that improve skin’s suppleness, fight free radicals, delay aging, and rejuvenate skin by giving it healthy nutrients.
Why should I need this product?
- To improve your skin’s antioxidant content and so slow down the aging process
- Remove any excess oil from the skin that could cause acne and pimples.
- Pacify irritated or dry skin
- Deal with the oxidizing substances in the environment that damage skin.
How to use
To make the jelly work, wet your hands or a cotton pad. Apply a generous amount of the jelly with your fingertips to your entire face before washing it off with water. Repeat this process twice if you’re using the jelly to cleanse and remove makeup.
- Acne can be avoided by using unsaturated fatty acids, which also maintain the skin hydrated, toned, and firm.
- By removing any surplus sebum, you can get less oily skin and fewer pimples.
- Detoxification and skin healing can be facilitated by vitamins A, B, and E.
- Antioxidants help to prevent wrinkles and fine lines by fighting against free radical damage.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help to lessen puffiness around the eyes and face.
Watermelon Seed Oil is well known for its pore-unclogging and hydrating properties. Vitamins A and E can help lessen sun damage since they are strong antioxidants that fight off free radicals brought on by UV exposure.
Fatty acids, which are abundant in coconuts, help the skin’s natural defenses and manage dry, itchy, and sensitive skin.
Glycerin is a humectant that balances the moisture in your skin. If you have oily skin, it will help to lessen how oily it seems, and if you have dry skin, it will help to draw moisture in.
To whom may these elements be useful for?
- If you want to unclog pores and prevent excess oil buildup
- Live or work in an urban location
- Are exposed to environmental aggressors
- Are worried about how pollution will affect your skin, then this is for you.
Size: 100 ml
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon), Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Calcium Gluconate.
The Different Types of Dr Botanicals Products
Dr Botanicals is a botanical skincare company that offers a variety of products for different skin types. The different types of Dr Botanicals products include:
Dr Botanicals has a variety of cleansers for different skin types. The cleansers are designed to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Toners help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare the skin for moisturizers or other treatments. Dr Botanicals’ toners are alcohol-free and can be used on all skin types.
Moisturizers are an important step in any skincare routine. They help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage. Dr Botanicals offers moisturizers for all skin types, including a light lotion for oily skin and a rich cream for dry skin.
Serums are concentrated treatments that target specific concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots. Dr Botanicals’ serums are made with botanical ingredients and can be used on all skin types.
Masks are another type of concentrated treatment that can be used to target specific concerns such as dullness