❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ A free Zotter Chocolate bar! (orders €125 +)
Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Our Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover is a refreshing facial cleanser with strong moisturizing qualities and omega acids that remove any excess sebum on the skin.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
While Coconut Extract and a nourishing combination of other essential skin care ingredients refresh and renew the skin for a radiant appearance, Watermelon Oil, which is recognized for having a very high water content, helps to tone and replace the moisture in the skin. You can try to balance your natural sebum protection and get rid of the daily grime that has built up on your face by using this cleanser. Watermelon seed oil contains antioxidants that improve skin’s suppleness, fight free radicals, delay aging, and rejuvenate skin by giving it healthy nutrients.
SIZE : 60 ML
Why shoul i need this product?
- To improve your skin’s antioxidant content and so slow down the aging process
- Remove any excess oil from the skin that could cause acne and pimples.
- Pacify irritated or dry skin
- Deal with the oxidizing substances in the environment that damage skin.
How to use
Wet a cotton pad or your hands to activate the jelly. Use your fingertips to apply a generous amount of the jelly all over your face before rinsing it off with water. If you’re using the jelly to both cleanse and remove makeup, repeat this procedure twice.
- Acne can be avoided by using unsaturated fatty acids, which also maintain the skin hydrated, toned, and firm.
- By removing any surplus sebum, you can get less oily skin and fewer pimples.
- Detoxification and skin healing can be facilitated by vitamins A, B, and E.
- Antioxidants help to prevent wrinkles and fine lines by fighting against free radical damage.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help to lessen puffiness around the eyes and face.
Watermelon Seed Oil: is known for it’s hydrating properties and ability to unclog pores. It can also help reduce sun damage because it contains vitamins A and E, which are powerful antioxidants that fight off free radicals caused by UV exposure
Coconut: is rich in fatty acids that help to repair the skin’s natural barrier and will regulate dry, itchy and sensitive skin.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps balance the moisture in your skin. If your skin is dry, it will draw in moisture and if your skin is oily, it will help decrease the oily appearance of your skin
Whom may these elements be useful for?
- If you reside in an urban area or work there
- If you come into contact with environmental irritants
- If you want to prevent excessive oil buildup and unclog clogged pores
- If the damaging effects of pollution on your skin worry you
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan
Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Gluconolactone, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit)
Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon)
Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Calcium Gluconate.
The Different Types of Dr Botanicals Products
Dr Botanicals is a botanical skincare company that offers a variety of products for different skin types. The different types of Dr Botanicals products include:
Dr Botanicals has a variety of cleansers for different skin types. The cleansers are designed to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Toners help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare the skin for moisturizers or other treatments. Dr Botanicals’ toners are alcohol-free and can be used on all skin types.
Moisturizers are an important step in any skincare routine. They help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage. Dr Botanicals offers moisturizers for all skin types, including a light lotion for oily skin and a rich cream for dry skin.
Serums are concentrated treatments that target specific concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots. Dr Botanicals’ serums are made with botanical ingredients and can be used on all skin types.
Masks are another type of concentrated treatment that can be used to target specific concerns such as dullness
Show only reviews in English (0)
There are no reviews yet.