❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ FREE TRAVEL SIZE HYALURONIC DAILY MOISTURE CREAM from LAMAV (orders €125+)
Neroli Body Oil
Hydrate + repair your skin with the power of nature. Packed with a luxurious blend of organic oils and herbal extracts, the Neroli Body Oil powerfully hydrates, repairs and soothes your skin.
With regular application, this sizable bottle enhances the texture and suppleness of your skin, offers long-lasting moisture, and fortifies your skin’s defenses against irritations. Make it a regular part of your self-care routine thanks to the soothing aroma of neroli flower!
Our Neroli Body Oil is formulated with a powerful combination of organic oils and herbal extracts that combine to fully hydrate, exfoliate, and repair your skin. Each ingredient was picked with care to accelerate skin regeneration and moisture retention, and everyday usage improves the health of your entire skin.
- Oat Oil contains Vitamin E, Phospholipids, Linoleic Acid and antioxidants. It repairs skin damage such as scars, blemishes, inflammation, and sun damage. Oat Oil is also known to improve skin moisture, soothe and prevent inflammation & irritations.
- Olive Squalane is a hydrogenated version of Squalene, a natural lipid our body produces. Similar to the function of Squalene, a component of human sebum, Olive Squalane provides lubrication, prevents moisture and water loss, and prevents microbial invasion. It deeply soothes skin without leaving behind an oily residue.
- Chamomile Flower Extract is rich in active ingredients that accelerate wound drying, repair, and closure (epithelialization) . Chamomile naturally completes wound healing faster than anti-inflammatory drugs such as corticosteroids .
- Jojoba Oil is made up of 50% wax esters, similar to natural human sebum which contains 26% wax esters. This unique property helps Jojoba Oil repair and strengthen altered skin barriers such as those with psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, acne, and wounds .
Our skin barrier is composed of layers that are built to protect us from damaging & inflammatory elements. An effective skin barrier is hydrated and flexible, repairs wounds rapidly and resolves inflammation . A compromised skin barrier is dry, and prone to allergens and irritants that exaggerate the immune response, causing inflammation .
Linoleic Acid strengthens your skin barrier by building your intercellular lipid complex, preventing transepidermal water loss and microbial invasion . These lipids also uphold our Stratum Corneum, our skin’s first-line defense against external damage . Having a weakened intercellular lipid complex results in an altered and defective skin barrier, prone to microbial invasion from irritants and allergens, resulting in exaggerated inflammation. This is seen in psoriasis, eczema, and atopic dermatitis. Natural oils are excellent topical applications to support linoleic acid content and skin barrier repair.
Our powerful formula is packed with 10+ organic oils that are high in Linoleic Acid such as:
- Sunflower Seed Oil contains high levels of Linoleic Acid which activates the proteins regulating the production of keratinocytes, cells responsible for rapid skin barrier repair .
- Grape Seed Oil contains the highest percentage of Linoleic Acid and provides strong protection against Irritant Contact Dermatitis (ICD).
- Camellia Seed Oil contains high amounts of Linoleic Acid, packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to calm inflamed or irritated skin and acne .
- Hemp Seed Oil hydrates all skin types, regulating your skin’s oil production and in turn, reducing acne.
- Chia Seed Oil strengthens your skin’s protection against sun damage, while improving hydration, elasticity, and fighting blemishes.
- Evening Primrose Oil hydrates & moisturizes your skin, reducing skin inflammation and preventing moisture loss.
- Argan Oil improves your skin’s elasticity & hydration, giving your skin lasting moisture.
- Rosehip Oil contains anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties, protecting & healing your skin from irritations and wounds.
How to Use
Apply a generous amount to clean skin and massage in circular motions until absorbed. For best results, apply daily.
Sunflower Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides*, Camellia Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Chia Seed Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Argan Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Oat Oil, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Squalane, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract*, Brahmi Leaf Extract*, Amla Fruit Extract*, Tulsi Leaf Extract*, Neem Leaf Extract*, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract*, Grape Seed Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract, Horsetail Extract, Fragrance**, Tocopherol.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC OILS
**DERIVED FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
There are no reviews yet.