❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ With every order of Vild Nord you receive 5 free Sticks of the product ‘Care’ by Vild Nord. (see weekly special)
Magnesium Oil in handy spray bottle
The most concentrated liquid form of magnesium chloride that has been dissolved in water is called Zechsal Magnesium Oil.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Because it feels greasy to the touch, it is known as magnesium oil. Magnesium oil works best for efficient and rapid skin absorption of magnesium. It is useful and advantageous for the entire body.
The abdomen, the underarms, and the feet are the finest places to absorb magnesium. However, it would be wise to treat the affected area directly if you experience cramps or tense muscles.
• High quality directly from the Zechstein source
• 100 ml spray bottle for easy dosing
• Highest possible concentration (31%)
• Restores your magnesium balance
• Supports physical and mental health
Dosage and how to use
Use 15–20 sprays daily (app. 200 mg, half of the daily requirement). Allow for absorption for at least 10 minutes. Then, if you’d like, rinse. It’s natural to feel a little warm and tingly as the magnesium is being absorbed. As a result, you’ll feel completely relaxed and your skin will feel deliciously smooth.
Tip: absorption is much faster when the skin is warm (e.g. after a shower or exercise). Avoid contact with the eyes or superficial wounds. Contact may result in a stinging sensation.
Please note: direct contact with clothing or bed linen may result in stains. Wait for total absorption before going to bed or getting dressed. If applied before bedtime, we recommend that you put on an old shirt or – if applied to the feet – a pair of socks.
31% magnesium chloride, aqua.
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.