❤ For all orders of €200 and above, receive a complimentary Vemel Discovery Set (worth €20) ❤
Magnesium bisglycinate powder
€8,95 – €32,95
An organic form of magnesium attached to an amino acid is called magnesium bisglycinate. This chelated version of the amino acid can also have a calming impact on the brain.
The same transporters are frequently used by several minerals. This implies that a mineral can prevent another from being absorbed. But because magnesium bisglycinate is regarded by the body as an amino acid rather than a mineral, it escapes this so-called mineral competition and has an incredibly high level of biological availability. In addition to its absorption qualities, magnesium bisglycinate has less negative effects than other oral formulations, such as diarrhea.
This form of magnesium has been shown to have beneficial effects on memory and focus as well as lowered stress levels and decreased restlessness.
• Lowers stress levels
• Supports the nervous system
• Enhances memory and concentration
• Genuine ALBION quality
• Gluten free, no bulking agents, vegan friendly
Dosage and how to use
1 teaspoon of the powder should be mixed into dairy products or dissolved once or twice a day in water or fruit juice. Do not take more than the suggested amount. 200mg of magnesium is equal to 2 g, or 1 teaspoon.
Store at room temperature in a dry place out of the reach of children.
Size: 40 g and 200 g
magnesium bisglycinate chelate, citric acid.
More about Zechsal
Will additional magnesium be beneficial to me?
Simply giving it a try is the best way to find out. While some people see results right away, others might not see results for some time. Persistence is key, especially in cases of chronic problems. You should have a better understanding of how magnesium affects your body after three weeks!
Which magnesium is suitable for me?
More and more people are convinced that they need extra magnesium. But which magnesium is the most suitable?
Zechsal works with three types of magnesium – chloride, citrate and bisglycinate – all three of which deserve the label “good to excellent” in terms of absorption and availability for the body. We know from the literature that there are differences in the functioning and effectiveness of these types for certain complaints.
Before you make a choice – for one of the types or a combination – here’s a few tips to take into account when restoring your magnesium balance:
- The amount required is personal and depends on many factors. You can – within wide margins – try out how much of which type suits you when.
- Your daily needs may vary. For example, a lot of exercise, stress or use of medication results in a higher magnesium requirement.
- Magnesium is the conductor in your body and determines how well other vitamins and minerals are absorbed or used.
- When in doubt, always consult your doctor or therapist.
- Several connections next to each other: great!
- Possibly too much magnesium leaves the body naturally through the kidneys or through perspiration.
For questions you can also contact Wilma or start a chat.