- Beauty products
- Brands A-Z
- Products by Skintype
- Welness / Essential Oils / blends
- Health & Nutrition
- NEW! Additions
Brand: dr. Botanicals
Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturiser
€10,79 – €15,21
Our Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturizer is produced with the well-known superfood kale, and it promises to nourish and hydrate your skin while smoothing and enhancing its appearance..
Kale is a rich source of iron, antioxidants, and vitamins A, B, C, and K. Vitamin K minimizes wrinkles and fine lines by tightening the skin. Additionally, it has a reputation for cleansing the skin, promoting collagen production, increasing cell turnover, and constricting pores. Cocoa butter is an ingredient in the moisturizer that helps to even out skin tone and look.
Why should i use this product?
• Increase the antioxidants in your skin, which can aid with pore size, skin firmness, and uneven skin tone.
• Vitamin E can reduce acne scars
• Keep your skin hydrated all day long and shield it from free radical damage.
How to use
Apply in the morning after washing and using a serum.
• Kale promotes collagen production and increases cell turnover
• Vitamin E will help with uneven skin tone and skin health
• High antioxidant properties will help with prominent pores and firmness of the skin
• Vitamin K will tighten your skin and reduce fine lines
Kale: is high in Vitamins A, B, C, and K that work to nourish and protect the skin.
Cocoa Butter: is a great skin smoother.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you’re looking for a light but highly hydrating moisturizer
• If you want to increase the number of vitamins in your skin
• If you live or work in a city area
• If you want to help protect your skin from free radical damage
• If you’re looking to tighten your skin and reduce fine lines
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe
Abyssinica Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Arginine, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Phytic Acid, Dehydroacetic
Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Sorbic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Acephala
Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
The Different Types of Dr Botanicals Products
Dr Botanicals is a botanical skincare company that offers a variety of products for different skin types. The different types of Dr Botanicals products include:
Dr Botanicals has a variety of cleansers for different skin types. The cleansers are designed to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Toners help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare the skin for moisturizers or other treatments. Dr Botanicals’ toners are alcohol-free and can be used on all skin types.
Moisturizers are an important step in any skincare routine. They help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage. Dr Botanicals offers moisturizers for all skin types, including a light lotion for oily skin and a rich cream for dry skin.
Serums are concentrated treatments that target specific concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots. Dr Botanicals’ serums are made with botanical ingredients and can be used on all skin types.
Masks are another type of concentrated treatment that can be used to target specific concerns such as dullness