❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ 25% Discount on 4 different brands: Abloom, Oniparaw, Ylumi & La Mysore Skincare
Holi (Stick) N3 Deodorant Large Unisex
After a tireless search for the best deodorant without aluminum (the toxic ingredient mimics estrogen and the underarm can absorb up to 100% of what you apply), Agent Nateur’s creatrix blended her own.
Jena’s personal journey with endometriosis and adenomyosis led her to craft a lush deodorant blended with honey, lavender, and eucalyptus.
Size/Weight: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
Apply 2-3 swipes to clean underarms and re-apply throughout the day, if needed. This product is highly concentrated and should not stain clothing so long as the proper amount is used. If you do experience staining, use less product or blot underarms with a dry washcloth after application to remove excess.
If you have a history of sensitive skin, perform a spot test on the inside of your wrist for 2 to 3 days prior to using. To prevent sensitivity to baking soda, do an apple cider vinegar wash before applying. Shave armpits in the evening to prevent irritation.
Jena’s Notes: If your skin is sensitive, shave the night before. Also, a little goes a long way. If N3 is staining your shirt, you’re using too much product. Blot underarms with a dry washcloth or apply less.
- non-gmo and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to heal blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing seeds from the Ricinus communis plant. This thick antibacterial oil is known to reduce inflammation, moisturize, and protect against bacterial infections.
- Lavandin is a natural hybrid of English lavender and spike lavender grown exclusively in southern France. Cherished for its high production of essential oil and camphorous scent, this fragrant herb radiates a clean, gentle aroma that balances the root chakra.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, organic honey, organic lavandin oil, organic eucalyptus globulus oil.
More about Agent Nateur
Quality is our number one priority. Learn more about our clinically tested and backed by science, yet safe and organic ingredients. In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below.
Read More >>
In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below in this Blog. Read More >>
The Star Ingredient: Helichrysum, The immortelle Flower
When I searched the world to formulate my luxury Agent Nateur blends, naturally, Helichrysum was on my creative radar. This essential oil is often referred to as “Immortelle” because the flower does not wither after its picked. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean, this was one of the Greek God Apollos’ favorite features and can be often seen adorning his head. Lucky for you, this beautiful ingredient is in our Agent Nateur holi (oil) formula. Read More >>