❤ For all orders of €200 and above, receive a complimentary Vemel Discovery Set (worth €20) ❤
holi (locks) strengthening, detangling, anti-hair fall serum
Everyone wants to have long, strong, and healthy hair, but for those whose mane needs a little extra support, our high potency, overnight topical strengthening hair serum is the solution.
Holi (locks) is reformulated and has a brand new scent!!
Note from Jena: Recenty i have become addicted to Blow Me Away, a Japanese scalp spa in Los Angeles. They help to resolve scalp issues like inflammation, dryness and buildup. They treated my scalp with specific plant exracts that I already formalate with, which inspired me to add them to the new formula which completely change the scent profile. My supplier in France sent me the most exquisite jasmine sambac to test. I combined it with helichrysum and peppermint. Both Dara and I love it! I also increased the percentage of Redensyl.
PS. twide a week I saturate my hair in holi (locks) from scalp to midsection or ends. Then I sleep with it and wash and condition it the next day
Holi (locks) stimulates and promotes healthier looking hair and is supported by cutting-edge hair science and clinical trials, four scientifically validated active components, a variety of anti-hair fall, shine-inducing substances, and more. Our nightly strengthening serum helps your hair appear denser, thicker, and fuller without the use of harsh silicones when administered topically for at least 12 weeks.
Holi (locks) is NOT a style oil; rather, it is a therapy oil. This implies that you should wash, style, and finish with hair (silk) peptides after it has been in your hair for at least 8 to 12 hours. Your hair will be wonderfully silky smooth and detangled as a result!
holi (locks) will unlock the maximum potential of your hair and help with the following concerns:
- thin / weak hair
- dull, damaged hair
- lack of volume
- split ends
- dry hair and scalp
- hair breakage
Size: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
- One of our active ingredients, Follicusan™, revitalizes and promoted thicker looking hair. Patented, trademarked and science-backed, Follicusan™ is a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which clinical studies have proven to stimulate the appearance of dermal papilla cells on the scalp, thus supporting stronger feeling hair.
- A second unique active ingredient, Capixyl™, supports stopping the appearance of breakage and promoting a healthier looking scalp. Capixyl™ is a peptide (acetyl tetrapeptide-3) that is combined with a plant-based red clover extract, densely rich in Biochanin A, these ingredients work together on DHT modulation in the body, focusing on inhibiting the production of 5-α reductase that promotes healthy hair while also working simultaneously to stimulate the renew.
- The third active ingredient in holi (locks), Redensyl™, has been called the ‘human hair galvanizer’ and targets the root causes of unhealthy hair.
- Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ is our fourth active ingredient that is a natural complex packed with properties that promote the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp, with both helping to deliver an intense glow for your hair. This truly revolutionary hair revitalization product is made up of naturally derived Passiflora Edulis Seed, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran and Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil and is perfect as a non-silicone solution to deliver the ultimate gloss, softness and shine for your hair.
- Joining the ranks of argan, coconut and other shine-inducing ingredients – there’s a new wonder ingredient in town! Kalahari, packed with linoleic acid and vitamin E, is a nourishing and hydrating compound, ideal for skin cell recovery, while also controlling frizz, reducing split ends and giving hair a healthy-looking shine.
- The naturally derived EGCG Green Tea ingredient is a plant-based compound that acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent damage to the hair and scalp. Studies indicate that the polyphenols found in green tea, known as catechins, infuse hair strands with essential nutrients that support the hair growth cycle, helping to support the growth of stronger, longer hair.
- Horsetail is a plant-derived compound from the horsetail plant (known as Equisetum arvense) has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries. Packed full of silicon – promoting the structural integrity of hair as well as working on the sheen and texture, this ingredient helps to avoid deficiencies that may negatively impact hair growth. Horsetail also contains a whole array of other potent benefits for hair health including potassium, alkaloids, saponins and flavonoids
- Amla, high in vitamin C and natural antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols, when incorporated into a hair treatment, the beautiful Amla fruit (the Indian Gooseberry) is thought to strengthen and condition hair from root to end, as well as supporting healthy hair and a reduction in dry scalp. Amla has been a staple secret of beautiful hair in India for over 5 decades now.
- The Hibiscus rosa-sinensis plant (also known as the “Rose of China”) is a flowering plant rich in antioxidants, lipids, Vitamin A and C and an array of amino acids. Hibiscus is used as an effective hair remedy to thicker looking hair and has the potential to promote healthier hair.
- Ethyl panthenol has been clinically tested to deliver visibly thicker looking hair. A gold standard moisturizing agent and powerful source of Vitamin B5, the bioactive proteins, vitamins and amino acids in ethyl panthenol nourish the hair, strengthens and reduces the appearance of split ends.
- Bhringraj, an ayurvedic herb, derived from the sunflower family, is another shine-inducing ingredient in our strengthening hair serum. High in Vitamin E and packed with flavonoids, phytosterols, and coumestans, natural compounds that work together to nourish dense and voluminous hair follicles, Bhringraj helps to contribute to soft and shiny hair, as well as a nourished scalp.
- Passiflora edulis seed, derived from the seeds of the passionfruit, is an effective yet natural alternative to harsh silicones. High in linoleic acid and lycopene, the passiflora edulis seed delivers smoothing, taming, and nourishing qualities, nurturing dry, dehydrated and damaged hair and scalps, while its lightweight qualities also ensure it is suitable for fine hair.
- Pumpkin seed helps hair appear more voluminous, while simultaneously nourishing both roots and ends. The ingredient, containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helps to revitalize and strengthen hair while reducing the appearance of split ends and dry and damaged hair. Thicker looking, more resilient hair, with extra shine.
- Crambe abyssinica seed phytosterol esters, derived from the crambe plant, delivers moisture and hydration. This potent ingredient improves the appearance of hair elasticity, resiliency, condition and enhances shine – leaving hair hydrated, vibrant and strong.
- Monoi is a lightweight moisturizing agent, packed full of antioxidants and high in vitamin E. This natural ingredient, derived from the Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower, is deeply hydrating and conditioning, working to deeply nourish and hydrate dry and damaged hair to restore intense shine, helping to deliver longer, stronger and healthier looking hair.
***THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR REGULATED BY THE FDA. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, THEREFORE ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea), equisetum arvense (horsetail), eclipta alba, emblica officinalis (amla) fruit, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) seed, coco-caprylate, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin (and) passiflora edulis seed, glycerin, aqua, sodium metabisulfite, larix europaea wood, glycine, zinc chloride, camellia sinensis leaf, alcohol denat, panthenyl ethyl ether, inositol, milk protein, lactose, acetyl cysteine, acetyl methionine, sodium citrate, citric acid, butylene glycol, dextran, acetyl tetrapeptide-3 (and) trifolium pratense (clover) flower), rosa damascena, amber, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit), citrus paradisi (grapefruit), santalum album, vanila planifolia fruit, *benzyl alcohol, *dehydroacetic acid
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
- non-gmo and gluten-free
More about Agent Nateur
Quality is our number one priority. Learn more about our clinically tested and backed by science, yet safe and organic ingredients. In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below.
Read More >>
In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below in this Blog. Read More >>
The Star Ingredient: Helichrysum, The immortelle Flower
When I searched the world to formulate my luxury Agent Nateur blends, naturally, Helichrysum was on my creative radar. This essential oil is often referred to as “Immortelle” because the flower does not wither after its picked. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean, this was one of the Greek God Apollos’ favorite features and can be often seen adorning his head. Lucky for you, this beautiful ingredient is in our Agent Nateur holi (oil) formula. Read More >>