❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ A free Zotter Chocolate bar! (orders €125 +)
holi (bath) rose infused calming coconut milk bath
This opulent concoction was created to relax the body and renew and moisturize the skin. It contains calming and moisturizing coconut milk, calming and detoxifying salts, and nourishing plant extracts.
Only 2 left in stock
Holi (bath) softens, calms irritable skin, calms fatigued muscles, and smooths from head to toe thanks to substances rich in calming natural minerals and organic compounds.
Reduces the appearance of:
- dryness and irritation
- dull, uneven skin tone
- inconsistent skin texture
- age spots
- stretchmarks and scarring
How to use
Add 1-2 scoops to running, warm bathwater before soaking for 30 minutes or more. For a gentle exfoliation, use holi (bath) as a scrub to complement your bathing ritual. Enjoy 10 baths per bag. Add holi (body) ageless body oil to your bath for even more hydration.
Size: 250 grams / 8.8 oz
- Coconut Milk is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that help dryness and impart a luminous glow. Its calming properties cleanse acne-prone skin while conditioning and softening the body.
- Pink Himalayan Salt, Dead Sea Salt and Japanese Magnesium restore skin’s radiance by unclogging pores, softening calluses, and cleansing acne-prone skin. These natural minerals are believed to reduce the feeling of stress and promote a sense of relaxation.
- Calendula is extracted from marigold flowers and has been shown to increase skin’s elasticity and firmness while soothing irritation.
- Camomile is a potent plant extract that reduces the appearance of scarring and nurtures the skin by replenishing its moisture barrier and helping to soothe irritated skin.
- Organic honey is a natural salve that alleviates redness and itching due to dryness while gently exfoliating and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rose Oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E, C and K, antioxidants, minerals and helps to tackle dry skin. It also has astringent properties, which can help the appearance of acne, redness, and inflammation.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
cocos nucifera (coconut milk), sodium chloride, magnesium citrate, magnesium chloride, organic honey, sodium bicarbonate, calendula officinalis flower, chamomilla recutita flower, simmond- sia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, jasmine sambac, rose absolute, santalum album (sandalwood), citrus paradisi, vanila planifolia fruit extract, tsuga canadensis leaf (black spruce), cinnamomum camphora bark (howood), boswellia serrata (frankincense), tanace- tum annuum flower (blue tansy), canarium luzonicum gum (lemi)
More about Agent Nateur
Quality is our number one priority. Learn more about our clinically tested and backed by science, yet safe and organic ingredients. In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below.
Read More >>
In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below in this Blog. Read More >>
The Star Ingredient: Helichrysum, The immortelle Flower
When I searched the world to formulate my luxury Agent Nateur blends, naturally, Helichrysum was on my creative radar. This essential oil is often referred to as “Immortelle” because the flower does not wither after its picked. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean, this was one of the Greek God Apollos’ favorite features and can be often seen adorning his head. Lucky for you, this beautiful ingredient is in our Agent Nateur holi (oil) formula. Read More >>
Show only reviews in English (0)
There are no reviews yet.