How To Apply
Shake well before use. Apply to wet hair. Concentrate on mid to ends of the hair strands. Leave-in for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use within 6 months of opening. Some herbal ingredients may separate but it does not affect the efficacy of the product
Which conditioner is right for you?
Our thin to normal conditioner formula is light-weight yet hydrating. It contains all of the ingredients of thick to curly conditioner however in less percentage so it does not weigh your hair down. Our thick to curly conditioner formula is packed with high percentage of hydrating ingredients for thick, curly or moisture-lacking hair.
Below is a general guideline:
- if your hair is thin but you have a lot of hair, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is curly but thin (type 3A), opt for thin to normal conditioner
- f your hair is straight but thick with smoothy/silky texture, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is straight but thick with rough/dry texture, opt for thick to curly conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with normal/smooth texture, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with thick/rough texture, opt for thick to curly conditioner
More About The Innate Life
Meet the Founder of The Innate Life: Bhavna
Meet Bhavna, the founder of The Innate Life. Inspired by one of the oldest healing systems, Ayurveda, and determined to solve her own hair problems Bhavna began The Innate Life.
About The Brand
We are The Innate Life, creators of all natural beauty products so good you can leave your standard products behind. We believe in the power of natural ingredients and we’ve seen the results they can produce firsthand.
Find your hair type + product recommendations
Knowing your hair type is crucial for improving the health of your overall hair. Once you have properly determined your hair type, you can then add in the appropriate products into your hair care routine. Before getting started, it is important to remember to redetermine your hair type at least once or twice a year as our hair texture can change. It’s also important to tune into your hair daily to see what it may be needing.