❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ Receive a Free Travel Size Zechsal Magnesium Oil (10ml) (see weekly special)
Herbal Conditioner (Thick to Curly Hair)
€20,00 – €31,00
The Herbal Conditioner that does it all.
What if you could detangle, repair the damage, and promote hair growth all at the same time?
Now you can. The Herbal Conditioner contains a powerful herbal formula to help you achieve your healthiest hair ever.
Formulated with over 10 organic herbs, this conditioner’s rich formula works as an excellent moisturizer.
Used regularly, The Herbal Conditioner will boost collagen growth, helping strengthen and restore vitality with every use. Works great for all hair types. Available for Thin to Normal or Thick to Curly hair types.
Paraben and sulfate-free.
How To Apply
Shake well before use. Apply to wet hair. Concentrate on mid to ends of the hair strands. Leave-in for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use within 6 months of opening. Some herbal ingredients may separate but it does not affect the efficacy of the product
Which conditioner is right for you?
Our thin to normal conditioner formula is light-weight yet hydrating. It contains all of the ingredients of thick to curly conditioner however in less percentage so it does not weigh your hair down. Our thick to curly conditioner formula is packed with high percentage of hydrating ingredients for thick, curly or moisture-lacking hair.
Below is a general guideline:
- if your hair is thin but you have a lot of hair, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is curly but thin (type 3A), opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is straight but thick with smooth/silky texture, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is straight but thick with rough/dry texture, opt for thick to curly conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with normal/smooth texture, opt for thin to normal conditioner
- if your hair is wavy with thick/rough texture, opt for thick to curly conditioner
- Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root contains mucilage properties that works as an all-natural detangler. They work to revives dry hair due to their moisturizing properties.
- Horsetail contains a very high content of silica, which is a key enzyme in collagen growth. The collagen protein is found in skin, bones, and you guessed it – hair. The silica content in horsetail helps strengthen weak and damaged hair, restoring its vitality with consistent use.
- Bhringaraj is a star Ayurveda herb that prevents hair fall, premature greying, strengthens the hair roots, conditions the hair well, prevents split ends and stimulates hair growth – in short everything that is needed for a healthy hair.
- Amla contains 20x more vitamin C than an orange and is a powerful antioxidant. Due to its essential fatty acids, Amla strengthens hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. It is also a fantastic remedy for dry, flaky and itchy scalp as it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply to nourish it.
- Brahmi is an Ayurvedic herb that has a number of herbal powers that are beneficial to both the hair and scalp. We use Brahmi in our products as a way to treat and prevent split ends and breakage. This herb coats the hair follicles with a layer of protection to help your hair develop volume and length overtime.
Full Ingredients List
Water/Aqua/Eau, Safflower Oil**, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Diheptyl Succinate*, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, C13-15 Alkane*, Glycerin**, Panthenol*, Camellia Seed Oil**, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract**, Brahmi Leaf Extract**, AmlaFruit Extract**, Tulsi Leaf Powder**, Neem Leaf Extract**, Shikakai Nut Extract**, Burdock Root Extract, Aspen Bark Extract, Chia Seed Extract, Lemongrass Oil**, Lemon Oil**, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*.
*Coconut, Vegetable or Plant-derived
**Certified Organic Ingredients
The percentage of ingredients differ for thin to normal and thick to curly conditioner formulas however the ingredient list remains the same.
Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
More About The Innate Life
Meet the Founder of The Innate Life: Bhavna
Meet Bhavna, the founder of The Innate Life. Inspired by one of the oldest healing systems, Ayurveda, and determined to solve her own hair problems Bhavna began The Innate Life.
About The Brand
We are The Innate Life, creators of all natural beauty products so good you can leave your standard products behind. We believe in the power of natural ingredients and we’ve seen the results they can produce firsthand.
Find your hair type + product recommendations
Knowing your hair type is crucial for improving the health of your overall hair. Once you have properly determined your hair type, you can then add in the appropriate products into your hair care routine. Before getting started, it is important to remember to redetermine your hair type at least once or twice a year as our hair texture can change. It’s also important to tune into your hair daily to see what it may be needing.