WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ 15% DISCOUNT ON TOOTHFAERIE ❤ Remineralizing Food Grade Toothpaste
- Visible heat protection and 24 hour frizz control.
- Designed to repair broken hair bonds and boost shine and softness using a blend of natural seed and fruit oils including Castor oil, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil and Abyssinian oil.
- Uses a natural silicone alternatives made from renewable tung, castor and rapeseed oils to prevent heat damage and impart a natural gloss to each strand leaving your hair and scalp more resilient.
- Cares for your hair and scalp
How To Use
FINE TO MEDIUM HAIR
- Can be used as a deep treatment to protect your hair – Leave it on your hair overnight and rinse out in the morning.
- Apply throughout your entire hair and add heat or steam for deeper penetration into the hair cuticle.
- Apply throughout your entire head for an intense pre-shampoo treatment.
- Put some oil on your hair before shampooing to help keep the tangles away.
- Shampoo out and style as desired.
Use at the very ends of your hair fiber, the last 2-3 inches of hair.
Be sure not to overuse.
WAVY TO LOOSE CURLS
All the above for fine for fine to medium hair, plus:
Mix drops of our Hair oil with the conditioners during hot and humid summer months.
MEDIUM, THICK HAIR CURLY AND TIGHTLY COILED:
Use as all above, plus
- Use after the Leave In conditioner to seal in the moisture from the Leave In Conditioner.
- Use as a weekly moisturizer and to add shine
For maximum benefit, leave the hair oil on for several hours or overnight and try using on damp but not wet hair.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glyceryl Rosinate, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Glyceryl Oleate, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin.
More about Curlyellie
Meet The Founder
Zaina Ohallorah"I started CurlyEllie because I believe that “no more tears” should mean exactly that, for everyone with even the most curly hair. My motivation was the heart break of seeing my 2 year old daughter (CurlyEllie herself) wincing as I pulled the comb through her forest of curls each night." Read More
Curlyellie's Guide to Curly Hair TypesNot all hair has been created the same. Some are wavy, some very curly, some thin, some thick, some damaged, some coloured etc. All curls are great, different and unique. Read More