❤️ with every Mette Picaut order of €50+ you'll receive a complimentary full-size product of Mette Picaut for FREE❤️
Grapefruit & Watermelon Refreshing Cleanser
€12,95 – €16,90
You may gently cleanse and purify your complexion with our Grapefruit & Watermelon Superfood Refreshing Cleanser, which is packed in antioxidants and organic plant extracts that cleanse to help prevent imperfections without drying out your skin.
A great source of vitamin C, a strong antioxidant and skin-brightening agent, grapefruit is also a wonderful food. This stimulates collagen, the protein that gives skin its supple, healthy, and youthful appearance.
Why should i use this product?
• For a complexion that is smoother, lighter, and more youthful thanks to natural vitamins and nutrients.
• Because of the high concentration of antioxidants, to aid in the battle against free radical damage, which results in dull skin.
• To maintain a balance among skin types so as to lessen excessive oil production in the skin without over-drying skin types.
How to use
Wet your hands or a cotton pad in the morning and the evening, then add a small bit of the jelly. To remove make-up, oil, and pollutants from the face and around the eyes, massage into a lather.
• A wide range of Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), a class of organic substances that can exfoliate the top layer of the skin and, as a result, leave your skin smoother, lighter, and more even in tone.
• High antioxidant content protects against deterioration brought on by contact with environmental conditions.
• Vitamin C promotes the formation of collagen, which helps to brighten dull complexions.
• Antioxidants included in caprylic help prevent early aging by defending epidermal cells.
• The polyhydroxy acid (PHA) gluconolactone provides all the advantages of AHAs while being mild on the skin and suited for sensitive skin.
Dehydroacetic acid and sodium benzoate are used to extend the shelf life of this cream.
Watermelon seed oil: a superfood that hydrates and shields the skin.
Grapefruit seed oil: By removing old, dead skin cells that are sitting on the surface of our skin, it can assist to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, revealing a glowing and healthy complexion.
Glycerin: a highly effective humectant, which means it holds onto moisture.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
- If you want to improve the tone and texture of your skin
- if you want to naturally improve your complexion
- if you live in an area with high levels of pollution
- if you are worried about fine lines, wrinkles, or premature aging
- if you want a strong cleanser that won’t dry out your skin
Size: 30 ml and 60 ml
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride,Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid,Gluconolactone, Limonene, Citrus Grandis(Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid,Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrullus Vulgaris(Watermelon) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Calcium Gluconate.
The Different Types of Dr Botanicals Products
Dr Botanicals is a botanical skincare company that offers a variety of products for different skin types. The different types of Dr Botanicals products include:
Dr Botanicals has a variety of cleansers for different skin types. The cleansers are designed to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Toners help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare the skin for moisturizers or other treatments. Dr Botanicals’ toners are alcohol-free and can be used on all skin types.
Moisturizers are an important step in any skincare routine. They help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage. Dr Botanicals offers moisturizers for all skin types, including a light lotion for oily skin and a rich cream for dry skin.
Serums are concentrated treatments that target specific concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots. Dr Botanicals’ serums are made with botanical ingredients and can be used on all skin types.
Masks are another type of concentrated treatment that can be used to target specific concerns such as dullness