❤️ Free Vemel Discovery Set (orders €200+)❤️
Blueberry Superfood Antioxidant Body Moisturiser
€12,95 – €14,94
Our intensely moisturizing Blueberry Superfood Antioxidant Body Moisturizer absorbs quickly to moisturize your skin and encourage long-lasting suppleness and softness.
Both fruits include considerable amounts of vitamins C and E, which work in concert to scavenge harmed surface cells and promote the development of new ones. Some sources claim that blueberry seed oil can brighten skin and repair moisture that has been lost. Your skin will be cleansed and left looking clear thanks to enriching juniper berries.
Why would i use this product?
- The rich vitamin A, C, and E content of blueberries helps to tighten and firm the skin while also relaxing it.
- Additionally, they are swiftly absorbed, leaving the skin feeling hydrated, soothed, and lusciously soft.
- For efficient protection against harm caused by environmental factors.
How to use
Massage gently into just-showered skin. Utilize as a daily after-shower body lotion.
- An antioxidant-rich moisturizer that protects skin from blue light damage while nourishing and boosting skin’s strength.
- The formation of collagen depends on vitamin C, a potent antioxidant found in abundance in blueberries.
- You only need a small amount to enjoy the skin advantages because to the rich and strong recipe.
- Caprylic, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the advantages of AHAs while being gentler on the skin and suited for sensitive skin.
- Gluconolactone, an AHA, offers all the advantages of PHAs while being gentler on the skin and offering all the benefits of AHAs.
- We utilize Dehydroacetic Acid to extend the shelf life of our cream and Sodium Benzoate as a natural preservative.
30 ml: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aroma (Flavour), Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mica, Calcium Gluconate, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides).
60 ml: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Calcium Gluconate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).
The Different Types of Dr Botanicals Products
Dr Botanicals is a botanical skincare company that offers a variety of products for different skin types. The different types of Dr Botanicals products include:
Dr Botanicals has a variety of cleansers for different skin types. The cleansers are designed to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Toners help to restore the skin’s pH balance and prepare the skin for moisturizers or other treatments. Dr Botanicals’ toners are alcohol-free and can be used on all skin types.
Moisturizers are an important step in any skincare routine. They help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage. Dr Botanicals offers moisturizers for all skin types, including a light lotion for oily skin and a rich cream for dry skin.
Serums are concentrated treatments that target specific concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots. Dr Botanicals’ serums are made with botanical ingredients and can be used on all skin types.
Masks are another type of concentrated treatment that can be used to target specific concerns such as dullness