❤ WEEKLY SPECIAL ❤ A free Zotter Chocolate bar! (orders €125 +)
(aime) probiotic deodorant
All-natural, free of aluminum, and regenerating this mild deodorant was developed in association with Mathilde Lacombe, the inventor of the French skincare line Aime, to help keep the skin’s normal bacterial balance and prevent odor.
Our nutritious base of oils, butters, and beeswax is enhanced with an exotic blend of oils inspired by the French Riviera, including grapefruit, jasmine, and neroli.
Size: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, known to soothe dryness and restore the skin’s natural bacterial balance to reduce odor.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a hydrating layer with a velvety finish.
- Saccharomyces ferment is a natural deodorizer containing live enzymes that protect against odor-causing compounds. It’s rich in minerals, amino acids, and vitamins that hydrate and brighten skin’s appearance.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a beneficial bacteria found in the body. These healthy microbes produce lactic acid and prevent the overgrowth of pathogens that cause odor.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharomyces ferment, lactobacillus acidophilus, cymbopogon citratus extract, *parfum, citrus sinensis peel oil, citrus paradisi peel oil, jasminum officinale oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil.
*derived from natural essential oil isolate
- non-gmo and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
How to use
Apply 2-3 swipes to clean underarms, then reapply as necessary throughout the day. Given the right dosage, this product’s strong concentration shouldn’t leave stains on clothes. If staining occurs, apply less product or remove excess by wiping underarms with a dry washcloth after application.
Perform a spot test on the inside of your wrist for two to three days before using if you have a history of having sensitive skin. To avoid inflammation, shave your armpits in the evening.
If your skin is sensitive, shave the night before. Jena’s Notes A little also goes a long way. You’re using too much of our Probiotic Deodorant if it leaves stains on your shirt. Apply little or use a dry washcloth to pat the underarms.
More about Agent Nateur
Quality is our number one priority. Learn more about our clinically tested and backed by science, yet safe and organic ingredients. In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below.
Read More >>
In the process, Agent Nateur learned how critical exceptionally grown, good-for-you ingredients are for skincare. That said, the underarms can absorb up to 90% of what’s applied. Your skin is porous. And this is why ingredients matter. Take a look at the ingredients we use in our products below in this Blog. Read More >>
The Star Ingredient: Helichrysum, The immortelle Flower
When I searched the world to formulate my luxury Agent Nateur blends, naturally, Helichrysum was on my creative radar. This essential oil is often referred to as “Immortelle” because the flower does not wither after its picked. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean, this was one of the Greek God Apollos’ favorite features and can be often seen adorning his head. Lucky for you, this beautiful ingredient is in our Agent Nateur holi (oil) formula. Read More >>
There are no reviews yet.