Toothfaerie is a locally made toothpaste that offers people a safe and pure alternative to plastic tubes.
100% Irish made and Irish owned.
Crafted by hand and packed into glass jars by hand in East Clare.
- No vegetable glycerine which forms a film over teeth preventing remineralization.
- No heavy toxic metals including fluoride, strontium aluminium, cadmium, mercury, barium or arsenic.
- No animal derived products. Calcium carbonate not from coral.
- No SLS, Sulphur, sulphites, sulphate, glutamates or glycerol.
- No alcahol or ethanol.
- No Microplastics – no plastic used in production.
- No gums, flavourings, additives or artificial preservatives.
- No fillers or lab produced or artificial chemicals.
- Containing no gluten or any commonly known allergens.
- All Ingredients are ethically and sustainably mined and sourced.
- 100% Food grade.
Toothfaerie is one of the the only toothpastes which has a strong antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, and antiseptic action.
Ingredients in Toothfaerie such as magnesium chloride are transdermal. This means that they get absorbed straight into the blood stream from the mouth.
This greatly boosts the whole body. It increases the body`s ability to reduce risk of sickness and dis-ease.
The most powerful antioxidant in the world; commonly known as dragon’s blood (Sangre de Grago)
An indigenous plant medicine, in its purest, raw sap form sourced from wild grown crocus lechleri trees from our friend’s protected wild lands in Ecuador, South America. Ethically harvested with local Quechua people in a caring way.
Dragons blood is known is reverse receding gums by stimulating collagen production and is an astringent which tightens soft tissue such as skin. Used as a second skin for serious wounds and prevents infection. It is use for treatment of cancer both internally and externally. Contains no alcohol or fillers
For usage we encourage every toothbrush be dipped into the jar so the toothpaste can actively sanitize the toothbrush daily.