CUCUMBER AND ALOE VERA GEL TO TIGHTEN SKIN PORES AND MOISTURIZE
Simple do-it-yourself face mask that you can make in less than 6 minutes
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Peeled cucumber
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Blend the cucumber and pour it into a small bowl.
- Add the aloe vera gel and mix it to make a thick consistent paste.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
BENEFITS OF THE FACIAL MASK
- Moisturizes your skin deeply.
- Tightens the pores of your skin.
- Gives your skin a natural glow.