The Nettle & Herbs Blemish Serum is formulated with potent ingredients which are known to be tough on acne and pimples.
Full of ingredients like tea tree essential oil and nettle leaf powder for their highly antiseptic properties, and well as yarrow oil, known for its ability to soothe skin and relieve inflammation, this serum can be used to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Dried nettle leaves are used externally and topically for treating acne and blemishes.
Nettle leaf extracts are also used as a skin tonic for oily, acne-prone skin as it not only helps in reducing acne but also does that without leaving any scars or blemishes behind.
Apply to palm and using clean finger or cotton swab apply to blemishes 2-3 times daily.
The Steps to Beautiful Skin
1. Start with the Nettle & Herbs Gel Cleanser in a serene atmosphere. Cleanse with the foam and pat dry.
2. Spray Nettle & Herbs Toner directly onto face (avoiding eyes) and enjoy the luxurious mist.
3. Apply Nettle & Herbs Blemish Erase Serum to problem/blemish areas. Avoid eyes.
4. Apply Nettle & Herbs oil free moisturizer using gentle facial massage technique.
5. As an extra step twice a week, use the Nettle & Herbs Blemish Erase Mask. Leave on for 10 minutes an rinse off.
This product is
• 100% Natural
• Cruelty Free
• Gluten Free
• Crafted in Canada
• Made with certified organic ingredients
Freshly Artisan Crafted in Canada
*Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carapa guianensis (Andiroba) Nut Oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) Leaf Powder, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Salvia lavandulaefolia (Sage) Oil, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Soy Wax, Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Extract, Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile).
*= Certified Organic
Dried nettle leaves are used externally and topically for treating acne and blemishes. Nettle leaf extracts are also used as a skin tonic for oily, acne-prone skin as it not only helps in reducing acne but also does that without leaving any scars or blemishes behind.
TEA TREE OIL
Tea Tree Essential Oil from Australia is known to be an antiseptic an anti-bacterial. The oil is superbly effective in removing blemishes and clearing skin up according to studies.